St Mary’s View, Plympton, Plymouth
Plympton Funeral Directors Walter C. Parson are a family business established in 1842. It has, either by inheritance or acquisition, remained in the family over seven generations.
We strive to deliver a first class service, one which would only be acceptable to a member of our own family. We believe, maintaining this strong ethos through our staff and by training them to the highest standards of the profession, we are able to consistently deliver this service to our clients.
Nestled in the shadow of St Mary’s Church, we purchased our Plympton office in 1976. This office is also home to our comprehensive workshop facilities and Company vehicle fleet.
Keith Peacock and Shaun Harrison are your Funeral Directors for the Plympton area, available to help with all your important arrangements at anytime.
Our Plympton office serves Plympton, Sparkwell, Lee Moor and the surrounding areas.
Upfront with prices, in front with service.
- Easy parking close by
- Reception & Disabled access
- Arrangement room & Chapel of rest
- Administration office
- Preparation facilities
St Mary’s View, 2 Market Road,
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel 01752 343 848 (24 Hr number)
Meet the team
Funeral Director, Manager
- Joined the company in 1992
- N.A.F.D. (Dip). M.B.I.E.
- Interest: Rugby
- Feedback "I am very grateful for all the kindness and consideration shown by you and your staff"
- Funeral Director
- B.I.F.D. (Dip)
- Joined the company in 2013
- Interests: Golf, badminton & football
- Feedback "You were all very professional making it a memorable event"
- Joined the company in 2017
- Main Interest: Spending time with my family
- Joined the company in 2011
- Interests: Playing pool, football