Salisbury House, St Judes, Plymouth
Plymouth Funeral Directors Walter C. Parson are a family business established in 1842. It has, either by inheritance or acquisition, remained in the family over seven generations.
We strive to deliver a first class service, one which would only be acceptable to a member of our own family. We believe, maintaining this strong ethos through our staff and by training them to the highest standards of the profession, we are able to consistently deliver this service to our clients.
In 1951 the whole business was moved to this address in the centre of Plymouth, where Walter and Beryl Parson used part as the family home. Situated on the edge of the city centre, Salisbury House has retained its original character, in keeping with its surroundings and also houses our School of Funeral Directing.
Matthew Reynolds and Vikki Macneill are the resident Funeral Directors at the St Judes and Plymstock offices, and are always on hand to offer advice with no obligation.
Our St Judes office serves Plymouth City Centre, Peverell, Mannamead, Hartley, Efford, Stoke, Devonport, Keyham, Milehouse and the surrounding areas.
A quality service at an affordable price
- On street parking & Reception
- Arrangement rooms & Chapel of rest
- Preparation facilities
- Administration office
Salisbury House, 11 Tothill Avenue,
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel 01752 66 54 38 (24 Hr number)
Meet the team
- Joined the company in 2021
- Main Interests: Football, Rugby, Golf, Camping, history and quizzes.
- B.I.F.D. (Dip) Hons.
- Joined the company in 2015
- Interest: Spending time with family and friends
- Feedback: "From first contact to the last you have all been truly marvellous"
- B.I.F.D. (Dip)
- Joined the company in 2013
- Interest: Netball
- Joined the company in 2022
- Main Interests: Socialising and skiing